Wow  

Posted by: Maria

I can't believe I haven't been here since January 15. Time just seems to fly.

I am getting some stitching done but seem to be sinking in the winter doldrums with not a lot of motivation in sight. I am reading though and enjoying the China Bayles mysteries by Susan Wittig Albert. I am just starting book 4, Rosemary for Remembrance. They are cozy reads. It is easy to sit down with my favorite afghan, a cup of hot chocolate and get lost for a few hours! LOL

On the home front we are once again battling an infection w/ MIL. This one is a UTI and God knows how long she has had it, I am pretty sure a couple of weeks but she is at the point she is not going to say anything because she is afraid of going to the hospital. After what happened to my FIL, I can't say that I blame her but you can't just sit home and be sick! We are still waiting for lab results and hoping that things have not moved into her kidneys.

Well I'd better get moving, I need to get heavy handed with the cleaning in my kitchen and I would like to bake some cookies this afternoon. It's garbage day so if I am ruthless, I can have things to the curb and gone before I second guess myself about keeping something. LOL

This entry was posted on Friday, February 01, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the .

1 comments

Oh, Maria, I do know about our parents. My Dad thinks I just know when he is not doing well. Hang in there!

Post a Comment