What I do...  

Posted by: Maria

Both knitting and crocheting have been frustrating me recently so this morning I chose to draw.  When I went to sleep last night I had a flower idea kicking around in my head and I started with that then I went back to pinterest to find ways to fill out the picture I had started and I found this... by Christine Hawkins

I loved it.  I thought it would challenge me on a couple of levels.  This is what I came up with.  Lots of changes but still very much her idea... (I am in NO way taking credit for that).  I like what I came up with though and once again, I learned a lot.  I love that so many people share the things they do so others can learn from them!


This entry was posted on Sunday, April 13, 2014 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments

Post a Comment