Oh what a night...:-(  

Posted by: Maria

I got an unexpected email from a friend that her brother in law's son (the BIL was the first person I knew in this family) was KIA in Iraq on June 1. Bruce was just about my age and a career soldier. This poor family has had it's share of heart ache since another son died almost exactly a year ago. My heart just aches for them.

I went to work just after that and not 2 hours later, got a phone call from one of our cashiers who had just gone home at 3 PM that her husband had a heart attack right after she got home and died. It was a day for heavy hearts.

Today I am off and am planning on doing a bunch of little things around here. I already made a big pitcher of brewed ice tea and a bowl of pasta salad and finished up a load of laundry. Now I have a phone line to trouble shoot and a dog to wash among other things. at some point, I suppose I should pay some bills. Thank goodness it is a pay week.

Honor the Fallen God Bless our troops.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 12, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments

Post a Comment