Just another Day in Paradise  

Posted by: Maria

Thankfully it is Monday so I am off tomorrow. It won't have a great start since I have to go have a bladder scan first thing due to the kidney stone episode but that should not take long and then I can be home for the rest of what could/should be a beautiful spring day.

As I am sitting here I can hear the peepers singing in the pond. It isn't quite warm enough to open the windows tonight but at least the heat is off.

Well it is almost Tuesday so I guess I should call it a day and get some sleep. I am not really worried about the procedure tomorrow but I do wish it was over already. More tomorrow sometime I hope although I may be too busy sitting in the sun!

This entry was posted on Monday, March 16, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments

Post a Comment