Playing Around  

Posted by: Maria

I decided I wanted to change the look of my blog last night and have been playing with it ever since. There are lots of neat looks out there and I am still looking and playing. I have found some templates that did not work at all and some that erased things like the blogger nav bar so as I said I am still messing around.

Right now I need to run, hubby is here stressing about my test this morning and telling me we need to get moving. I don't think we need an hour to get there but since we have to go to Cincinnati we might. Oh well, off I go. Hopefully we will be in and out quickly!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the .

1 comments

Very pretty! Good luck with the test!

Post a Comment