This little monkey...  

Posted by: Maria in


is my nephew James.

It has been a year since I have seen him and this picture makes me so sad. he has grown so much and I have not been around to kiss those cute little round cheeks of his. I have not been around to admire those grown-up little jeans he is wearing or hear him giggle or read him a book. I love getting pictures of my family but sometimes they just make me sad.

What makes me really glad is that a week from today I will be able to wrap my arms around him and kiss him silly if he will sit still that long (which I know he will not). It's ok, I can still hear him giggle!

This entry was posted on Thursday, July 09, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments

Post a Comment