Kusudama  

Posted by: Maria

I was browsing...or trolling the net the other day in my boredom and ran across this site Folding Trees and I spent several moments (cough, cough) exploring the site.  Then I saw this


Hmmm...I was hooked within minutes.  The first one I did I used paper printed on 2 sides and 3" squares... Really, BIG, really colorful since I chose 3 different papers and did have with each side!  Then I knew the fold wasn't too complicated and I did a second one with 1 1/2" squares.  WOW. 


Let me just say, the picture does not do it justice.  I fringed and rolled tiny pieces of bright yellow paper and made a center in each flower and then when each half was together I coated the insides of each flower petal with clear glitter nail polish.  It provided just a touch of sparkle.  A little ribbon down the center and a fairy charm and It will make a great pick me up gift for my mom. 

Let's see...what's next?  LOL  Check out Folding Trees!!!

This entry was posted on Friday, February 11, 2011 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments

Post a Comment