Did you ever have the feeling  

Posted by: Maria

that life was just beyond you? Everything was beyond what you could tolerate or accept or even deal with. My car is having problems, work is nuts, family is well, let's just say "beyond". I am supposed to be getting together a holiday and I don't even want to. I want to curl up in my chair with a good movie and my sewing or a book or music and let the world recede for a while. I am so tired of juggling everything. I am tired of even trying to juggle everything. Maybe I am just tired.

I find myself longing more and more to become a recluse. Not having to deal with anything. No wonder my Christmas wish for this year was just PEACE.

This entry was posted on Friday, December 14, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the .

2 comments

Oh dear Maria, I'm sorry things are getting ahead of you right now. It doesn't help, but I can totally relate. We're almost through this holiday and soon it'll all be gone again--not soon enough--but soon.

Me too, Maria! I hope you soon have a little rest. I think we all need it! Much as I love Christmas, life tends to just get crazy. Hang in there. And where is that needleroll?

Post a Comment