Holy Cow  

Posted by: Maria

2007 is about to leave the building. I am starting to think about the year that was and unfortunately, not too much of it was really good. I will probably write more about that later though.

This morning I have to take DS#1 to grocery shop and then I have to go pay my taxes. Boy does that suck. I could think of lots of other things to spend that money on. *sigh*

On the stitching front, I am finishing up my second exchange square from the COBS board (one is going out today) and then I am going to start Hannah's Treasure box from Indigo Rose Designs. That was one of the classes I was supposed to take at the Celebration of Needlework Show I didn't get to go to. I can't wait to get my hands on it, the colors are gorgeous!

Here is an ornament I finished off from the 2007 JCS Ornament issue. I mounted it on a giant covered button form and I just love how it turned out. I may have to make another one so there is on for each of the boys.

This one is M Designs Merry Christmas Needleroll and another one off my stash busters list. I love this finished off... I can't post the exchange square until I know she has it so that will have to wait. I am glad we started the Stash Buster group so I can knock off some of this stuff that has been sitting around! LOL



OK ... off to pay the tax man!! BLAH!!

This entry was posted on Saturday, December 29, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments

Post a Comment