I have a "new" blog I am haunting  

Posted by: Maria

It is called Today in Seven. he (or she) asks us to describe our day in seven words or less. It is really pretty neat. I have done it twice and found one of my comments posted so far. I am really sick of winter so that has been my topic and since I hve yet to describe my "day" in seven words or less, the weather seems to be a safe topic.

Check it out and find your seven or less. :-)

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 06, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the .

1 comments

Thanks for haunting me. I'm really excited since it's only my 8th day and I've gotten great reactions. I loved your comment because I am sick of winter too.
You're always welcome to tell me about your day in seven words! Have a great day.

http://todayinseven.blogspot.com

Post a Comment