a new game  

Posted by: Maria






I found something "new" to play with. It is called Tea bag folding. Tea bag folding is a paper folding technique, with Dutch origins, using tea bags or small printed pieces of paper to form a geometric design. It is also known as kaleidoscope folding or miniature kaleidoscope origami.

I have been cutting and folding since Thursday evening and having a great time. the ladies and gents at
Circle of Crafters are winderful enablers and are VERY creative. I am looking forward to maybe making some cards with my creations but even if I just hang them on my christmas tree it's fun.

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 08, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the .

1 comments

These are beautiful Maria. I like them all a LOT but that pink one is just toooooooo cool. Nice job oh great crafter!!

Post a Comment