Here are our babies!!  

Posted by: Maria


They are getting so BIG! Mom is gone a lot now because she has a LOT of hunting to do. No supermarket fills her needs. Those mouths are never closed. I can relate I have 2 growing boys! Bottomless pits!!


This is one of my clematis. It is so pretty. I look forward to it every year and I am sorry it doesn't last very long.

#2 son and I went out this afternoon and bout impatiens for my back flower bed and posts to stake up my Rose of Sharon trees. Maybe tomorrow we can get them all in the ground. There never seems to be enough time to get everything I want to do done. I did get my Sunflower Star finished up to the last border. I got that last border started and decided I didn't like it as wide as shown so I ripped it out and made it smaller. I should be able to finish it tonight.

OK, I am off to finish cleaning up dinner and then I can get back to my sewing.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 12, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments

Post a Comment