Zendala Challenge #22  

Posted by: Maria

I went back a week to get this challenge from The Bright Owl.  This was the challenge from two weeks ago.  Not only did she give the form but it was suppose to be done using just one tangle.  I tried several before landing on this one.  I really wish I had a bright red marker like these Sakura Stardust pens I used here.  I ended up using blue and green but I think red would have been wonderful!  Over all I am pretty happy with it.

I am working on another version of Challenge 23 now.  I sat here looking at a blank one and had another idea for it.  I can see how these can be very addicting.

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 20, 2012 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments

Post a Comment