Zendala Challenger #23 Part Deux!  

Posted by: Maria

After I made my first #23 I kept thinking about the shapes and envisioning other combinations, especially since I started looking at the ones others had made and had seen their interpretations.  I am a color junkie too so of course, this one had to have color.  As I played with it and kept thinking I wasn't satisfied, I pulled out my gold metallic pen and went to town.  This now reminds me of an Oriental fabric I have sitting in my closet (waiting for me to decide on the quilt pattern it needs).  I don't have great colored pencils but love layering and blending them.  Someday maybe I will get a set of Prismacolors...(I truly do lust after them) but in the meantime, these will do.  Thank you again Erin!! Bright Owl  I am playing with #24 now!


This entry was posted on Sunday, September 23, 2012 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments

Post a Comment