Finally Friday  

Posted by: Maria

Well the emotional roller coaster continued through the week. Still dealing with my sister's problems and trying to make things right for my niece which I may have finally been able to get a stuck wheel moving. Let's hope. Trying to make anything happen via phone from 1500 miles away is an ordeal for sure. On the plus side, I am brushing up on my tact and patience. *grin* another ordeal!

Update on the job...well who knows. After interviewing 4 people and sending their recommendatons down to the powers that be in Frankfort, the powers decided that they really don't want what they originally advertised for so they are going to re-write the job description and re-post the position. It'll be a couple of weeks before that happens and THEN we have to re-apply and re-interview if we are interested. I don't know what I want to do. If it turns into a purely administrative position NOT working with kids and schools I don't have any interest. I guess therefore that I am in a holding pattern. Next week I head out to look for something temporary I guess.

Last night number 2 son tested for his black belt in Taekwondo and finally got it. That makes 3 black belts in my house now. Number 1 son goes for his second degree in 2 months.

Today is rainy and almost 30* cooler than yesterday. I guess I will go to the gym and come home and put a pot of soup on. Then it is on to Part 3 of 4 of a consulting job. I wish I could get more of them and then I wouldn't have to worry so much about the other. With unemployment gone, the consulting work will cover another month and maybe part of a second one. Which puts us into the holiday season with no income. There's a dreary thought!

Weekend will be dreary and cool as well so I am planning on sepnding most of that sewing I hope. I think I have decided NOT to do the craft show. No ambition or maybe I am not dedicated enough to spend every last minute at the sewing machine. either way...NOT.

This entry was posted on Friday, October 07, 2005 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments

Post a Comment