Who knows...  

Posted by: Maria

I got a call on Monday for a job that I had applied for last May. The guy interviewed me over the phone for an hour and then asked me to come in for an interview today. I got there and they guy threw personnel things at me and expected answers about people I didn't know, had never met. I don't believe in unilateral decisions without explanation. In short, I floundered. I didn't know what he was looking for and while I SAID what he wanted, I said it with enough "wiggle room" that I boxed myself out of the "FIRM" answer.

I am clearly not qualifed for portions of this job but in other areas am more than qualifed. We will see I guess but I am not hanging my hat on it for sure. I came home, more depressed and with a run in my new hose. To top it off, I wore a suit and forgot that it was a jacket that I didn't need to wear a blouse under and I didn't...but then was distracted in the parking lot and unbuttoned it without thinking. I was glad I wore a camisole! The guy parked next to me got an eyeful though I am sure! Nice huh? At least I didn't do it in the interview...well, maybe I should have!

On the stitching front, I had to go get more of the thread to finish the border of Dragonflies and Ladybugs. I suspect that my cat has the rest of my other skein stashed somewhere for his own amusement. He could have waited until I was finished first though! I haven't been in much of a stitching mood. Actually, I haven't been much in the mood for anything but the days are filled anyway.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 12, 2005 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the .

1 comments

This blog needs someone to comment on it... Well, now that that's done good luck on your job search.

Post a Comment