Days of Whine...  

Posted by: Maria

I cannot believe I haven't been here for a year. Frankly I am surprised that it is still available to me. If Bonnie hadn't started one herself, I may have forgotten all about it.

Update...still teaching at NCBT, this will probably be my last semester though since I will be started work on my Master's in the fall. My "main" job (much to my chagrin) is as a floor supervisor at Sam's Club. I hate it, I hate working retail but right now it is paying the bills.

Number one son joined the Army reserve and graduated BCT at the end of March and is now doing AIT until July. While I hate the thought of what is to come for him in the Army, I am so very proud of him. He is excelling and is currently first in his class. I absolutely loves it.

Number two son is a month shy of finishing middle school..That's scary too. I don't know how they grew up so quickly and start to move on with their own lives. Four years will pass in a blink I am sure.

I gained a new nephew that I have yet to hold and probably won't get a chance to hold until August when I head north for my family reunion. That just stinks. I really miss my family.

I got 2 whole days off last week and spent both with my friend Becky. Last Friday we went with a bunch of friends to the Country Manor Tea Room in Demossville and on Sunday we took her grandson and my son and went to the Georgetown Kite Festival . A good time was had by all. After 18 days of working one job or the other or BOTH, to have some time off was a blessing and a definate NEED!

Time to go grade midterms for my Micro class. Next week will bring term papers. *sigh* no rest for the wicked I suppose! LOL

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 24, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the .

1 comments

Anonymous  

Hey Maria... you kind of sound like Popeye on that last sentence in the 3rd paragraph. ROTF. Love ya.

Post a Comment