Ever wonder why...  

Posted by: Maria in

Some people feel that they can treat sales people like crap? Yesterday we had about every difficult person with a Sam's membership in the store. Like it is our fault that they changed employers and their old employer dropped them off their membership. Or they don't pay their membership and KNOW they haven't but yet feel they have the right to come in and purchase a cake or something without a membership. Hello? Read the sign: it is a club, you pay dues, you don't pay your dues, you are not a member! We are also not responsible because you don't like the way something is packed. If you don't want 3 gallons of bleach, buy it somewhere else. Don't think you can take one bottle out of the box and we will make an exception and sell you just one. We cannot!

Hey! Are you getting the idea that yesterday was not fun? Worse than that, I get to do it again today and again tomorrow. And Tuesday, my first day off in 7, they want to call me and do conference call, at 2 in the afternoon so I have to be here, never mind that I may have plans for my day OFF!

Oh boy, I am on a tear this morning. I guess I'd better get moving, get dressed and get out of here before I convince myself not to go at all :-) *big smile* Sam's Club, how may I help you?????????? LOL

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 29, 2007 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the .

2 comments

Oy. Maria-- how I remember the days I worked retail. It made me feel like I was the lowest member of the food chain. I got no respect and I used to get so aggravated at the customers--who I would do just about anything for (mostly because I am a nice person and love to help) and then they'd just poop on me. I'd get my feelings hurt-- but it would soon turn into anger and of course frustration!

You need some real time off. Like weeks. It's not good for you to have to deal with BS all the time with no real promise of escape to look forward to!!! You'll kill someone!!! haha...

Actually, I get frustrated in similar ways dealing with patients in the hospital. No respect for my position at all. I am there working hard-- using my brain and the training I have gotten to deal with life and death issues on that ICU floor and I'll have patients and/or their families treat me like I'm a maid/waitress/masseuse... name it. No respect for me that I'm monitoring and controling blood pressures, brain pressures, electrolytes, coagulation, infection, name it. Jerks!

Anyway, I hope that somehow your day today was a better one. I think you need to be coming down with a mysterious bug and take a week off. I'm just sayin'...

I know I need time off Bon. I don't have any coming until August though. I sure do feel like the bottom of the food chain though.

I really, really need another job. I am trying!

Post a Comment