A Lazy Day  

Posted by: Maria

Finally, a day off. I worked 6 straight at Sam's and now I am off from there for 3. I do have a conference call today at 2 since they were planning a COS meeting and I don't have a car to get there and quite frankly, I don't think I should have to be there on my day off. It is bad enough that I have to be available for this call.

So far this morning I have been out in my yard trying out my new anti-gravity lounge chair. Works good for reading (and I suspect for napping!). I also washed my sheets and I have them outside on the line is the sun, whipping in the breeze. They will be lovely to crawl into tonight. I finished the 4th one of Nancy Martin's http://www.nancymartinmysteries.com/ Blackbird Sisters Mysteries. These take place near where I grew up and I am enjoying the lightheartedness of them. That is about all I have accomplished so far. No one will be home until late tonight since it is TKD day. That gives me an entire 14 hours of just me and the Dooble dog. Abb's likes it that way!

I think I am going to head back outside and try and get some stitching done before they call this afternoon. After that, who knows!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments

Post a Comment