A day to myself  

Posted by: Maria

Woo Hoo. An entire day and I am proud to say I didn't do a lick of work....well other than making dinner. I stitched on my Iris piece and have the leaves, stem and bud done, the flower itself is all I have left but that's more than half the piece though! :-)

I called my friend Jack and talked to him for 1/2 an hour. We have been friends for a million years it seems but rarely have time to talk. I managed to catch him at the shop and since he was just putzing with one of his cars, he had time to chat. After that I finally caught up with my mother. I need to make time and find the money to go home. I cannot believe little James is nearly 5 months old and I still haven't seen him. Liliana is nearly a month old and my little Gracie just a wee one. I need my baby fix darn it!

Well since I have spent most of the day outside, I need to go get my shower and get settled. I should probably correct the tests for my Wednesday class and put the final grades on the projects for Monday's class. I don't go to work until 1 tomorrow so I think it may have to wait until morning. After all, why spoil a nice day with work?

This entry was posted on Friday, May 11, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments

Post a Comment