Breakfast Pizza  

Posted by: Maria in

A friend of mine made this little goodie and brought it to work for breakfast a couple of weeks ago. I thought it would make a great, quick Easter breakfast and boy howdy it sure does. My boys are inhaling it as I type. It is quick and easy and starts with good old Pillsbury Crescent rolls.

You need:
a tube of Crescent rolls
4 eggs
about a pound of cooked breakfast meat (ham chopped small, sausage or bacon, crumbled)
grated cheese of your choice
a tablespoon of milk

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees

Spray or grease a 9X13 baking dish. Unroll your crescent rolls and lay them in the bottom of the dish, flattening it enough to fill the bottom and close the seams.

Add your cooked meat on top of the crescent rolls.

Scramble the eggs with the milk and pour them on top of the meat. Tilt the dish a bit as needed to make the eggs even.

Top with your favorite shredded or grated cheese. I didn't add an amount because frankly I rarely measure things like that.

Bake for 15 minutes, remove from the oven and let sit for about 5 minutes.

As Rachael Ray would say, Yum-o!

I would show you a picture but well, most of it is gone now. I made it with breakfast sausage and sharp cheddar this morning but I may make it again tomorrow with leftover ham and I have yet to figure out what cheese I would lke. I think it would be equally good with just your favorite veggies too. I have asparagus and mushrooms here and a yummy 4 Italian cheese blend that is calling me. Ok, I am going to grab me a piece before it disappears! Enjoy!

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 12, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the .

1 comments

I am going to have to try this! This would be really great when we go skiing and need a quick good breakfast!

Post a Comment