Moving in slow motion  

Posted by: Maria

I finished my canvas piece last night. Then I cried. I wanted to show it to Pam. I'd upload it but I can't get pictures to upload to blogger right now so it will have to wait.

I got out Laura J Perin Designs' Sunflower Star and have it all ready to go on the frame. I have sepnt the morning running errands and getting trash together for the clean up crew so now I can spend the rest of the day sewing if I want. DS#1 is at the mall with his friends, DH is sleeping since he has to work overnight tonight and DS#2 is doing whatever... he wants to be out driving. He is a driving fool. :-)

I feel like I am moving in slow motion today. I know it is because I am still in shock. My eyes are raw from crying so much yesterday and the tears are still ready to flow today. I am so lucky to have had her in my life. It will be so dreary now without my red headed friend from Texas. God sure got a handful when he took her home! :-)

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 05, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the .

1 comments

First, wow! Your blog looks great. I know what you mean about God having his hands full! I just have a hard time with knowing she is gone. Wonder if some of her stitching and reading sites know yet?

Post a Comment