On-line Needlework Show  

Posted by: Maria

It opened today at 2 PM at and already I have found a designer who is new to me and something I want to put on my wish list. I have been on the site approximately 5 minutes. This designer is Brenda E. Kocher and the design is Grandma's Rose Garden.

here is another one I really like, DebBee's DesignsDiamond Delight IV

From Rouge Du RhinShells and Shellfish

From Nancy's Needle (I just love her stuff...Tigerlily Tiles Liberty StarsEvening Star and yes, I could go on! lol

I won't even bother to list the stuff from Keslyn's

Well I will quit there so I can finish watching Criminal Minds. More tomorrow probably!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments

Post a Comment