Progress  

Posted by: Maria

I got a good amount of work done on the Sunflower Star from Laura J. Perin's American Quilt Collection. I love the colors in this piece and once I got the pattern set in my head, it has progressed very quickly. I will try and post a picture when I get home tonight. I have all the gold sunflowers in the center complete and the first quadrent of colors done. I just need more hours in the day. I am already picking out my next one but keep changing my mind! There are so many pretty ones. Right now I am stuck between Indian Autumn, Celtic Knots,Triple Irish Chain,and Delectable Mountains. I will probably end up flipping a coin. I haven't even started thinking about her Secret Garden Collection! LOL

She also has a beautiful new piece on her blog. You can find her blog in my blog roll at The Two Handed Stitcher. Enjoy.

Ok, off to work so I can come home and stitch. It is supposed to be a rainy night so that is a perfect way to spend it!

This entry was posted on Friday, April 10, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments

Post a Comment