Creative Juices...  

Posted by: Maria

I finished a card today for my step daughter who just finished cosmetology school. I just love it.

I also put the finishing touches on some ATC's (Artist Trading Cards) and posted them on the CoC board. All five were gone in a matter of hours. I finished up 4 more tonight but haven't posted them yet. These are the sze of baseball cards and really fun to do.









That's probably about it for today except for finishing laundry. The temps are supposed to drop and it's supposed to rain. We may have yet another frost, lucky me, I just put out my mandevilla and one of my clematis is ready to bloom... *sigh*

This entry was posted on Friday, April 25, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the .

1 comments

These are gorgeous, Maria, and you should be proud. What is CoC?

Post a Comment