My second diamond fold card  

Posted by: Maria

The first one I destroyed. I had it really nice before I went to bed last night and when I woke up this morning, thought of something I thought would dress it up a bit and of course, screwed it up. So you get this one instead.





The 3D piece is from The Lilac Garden. There were 3 different colors of butterflies on the sheet so I am sure I will think of something else exciting to do with them at some point. This is my entry into the General Card Challenge at Circle of Crafters.

I may have my teabag challenge card to post later.

We are supposed to go to theInternational Kite Festival in Georgetown today but we are still debating that. More later maybe!

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 20, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments

Post a Comment