Well I am making progress  

Posted by: Maria

Not only did I get pictures taken of a bunch of my cards but I also got a lot of stitching done on my canvas work. Yippee!

My cards: These are by Penny from CoC












These, I had bookmarked on my desktop computer and since that has decided to take a vacation, I can't tell you who they are from.













Last but not least, my canvas work. This is Desert Star. It is part of the regional quilt series from From Nancy's Needle. I need to finish the squares in the corners and along the outside and then there are several rows of borders to do but really, it is about finished. I would judge it at about 75%. I am going to try and get it finished so I can take it to my mom's when I go and we can get it made into a pillow. I had forgotten how much I loved this pattern so I am really glad to get back to it.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments

Post a Comment