Not much in the mood  

Posted by: Maria

It's been one of those days. I didn't get much sleep last night for whatever reason, and I don't feel like doing much today although I have.

I managed to get to the gym and complete the workout which is a plus since I am about having to force myself to go anymore. I know I can't go tomorrow though since I have to go to Frankfort for a meeting so I at least got there today. I picked up the dog's medication and then shot over to my mother in law's to check on her. Last week she was sent to the ER for what they thought was a deep vein thrombosis in her leg. She has had to have 2 shots a day since then to try and dissolve the clot. Lo and behold, the doctor's office called today and there isn't (wasn't) any clot so tomorrow she has to go for an ultrasound of her chest as she is having trouble breathing and her leg is still terribly swollen. Not good.

I came home and tried to do some work on a commission that I have and discovered I could only do the first basic part of it since my son saved his school work to MY flash key and took it to school with him and all the files I needed to work with were on the flash key! Oh well I did get the skeleton down and all the templates in place so the rest will go a little quicker.



I tried sewing a bit but I am not really in the mood I guess. Here is my progress yesterday and a bit today on Dragonflies, Ladybugs and Bees. If I could concentrate on it it probably wouldn't take long. Maybe I can get some more done after I drop the boys off at taekwondo. Maybe not :-)


The other thing that I have managed to do today is create 2 teams for the Making Strides against Breast Cancer walk that will be held in Cincinnati. I am a team leader for the Curves gym in Independence but the owner wanted a team from her Florence gym as well so I created it for her. I guess in spite of being so draggy today I managed to get some things done.

This entry was posted on Monday, September 12, 2005 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments

Post a Comment